|Water / Waste Water Superintendent||Terry Forker|
|Deputy Superintendent||Aaron McGinnis|
Water Department Information.
- 3 wells with 3 high service pumps rated @ 600 gpm.
- A 300,000 gallon water tower located @ North Ridge Village.
- 300,000 gallon water tower located @ Industrial Park.
- 6 iron removal pressure filter rated @ 600 gpm.
- Fire Hydrants are flushed in the fall of each year. This may result in discoloration of water. The dates are announced in September.
- Water meters are read on or near the 15th of each month.
How many ponds do we have?
- First Pond - Primary Pond
- Second Pond - Holding Reservoir
- Third Pond - Finish Pond
- Do not pour household grease down the drains or into the garbage disposal. The grease will solidify and block the drains.
Due to the nature of our business, we are not always in the building. If you need to contact the Superintendent, call the Town Hall at 260-636-2246 email If needed, the Superintendent or an employee will be contacted to return your call.
To provide the citizens of Albion with quality, safe and IDEM annually tested water.