Shannon is the Deputy Clerk / Treasurer for the Town of Albion. She began her employment with the town in May of 1992. Shannon is a graduate from Central Noble High School. She received her associate degree in Administrative Office Technology from Ivy Tech State College in 1998.
Some, but not all of Shannon's duties for the Town are as follows:
- Shannon performs duties that are similar to the Duties and Responsibilities of the Clerk /Treasurer with assisting in managing and monitoring the town funds and investments, processing payroll and maintaining accounts payable and receivable. Shannon also attends Town Council meetings and recording them and preparing materials for Town Council meetings in the absent of the Clerk / Treasurer. She also has other administrative duties as given to her by the Clerk / Treasurer.
Administrative Assistant Rachelle Gleason
Rachelle began her employment with the Town of Albion in October of 2015. Prior to working at the Albion Town Hall, she was a teller at the Professional Federal Credit Union. Rachelle is a graduate of East Noble High School and resides in Kendallville.
Some, but not all of Rachelle's duties for the Town are as follows:
- Input customers' water and sewer payments
- Balance of the daily deposits
- Input code violation information for the Police Department
- Process cemetery plot purchases
- Process claims for all Albion Departments
- Handle and manage customer service calls